Why do you need IT governance?
In the 21st century, the use of IT has a greater influence than ever on the company’s success.
The associated increasing process orientation and the outsourcing of IT functions require above all integration and coordination technologies.
The result: interface problems and intransparencies.
IT governance, as an IT-related specialization in the field of corporate governance, addresses precisely this problem and brings solutions. Because only those who manage to align their IT correctly with their corporate goals can generate competitive advantages for themselves.
How does IT governance become a competitive advantage?
IT governance ensures that:
- IT business objectives are covered,
- Resources used responsibly
- and risks are adequately monitored.
The bridge between technical development and standardization in IT can be created, among other things, via service management systems aligned with ITIL V3. IT governance structures that are optimally aligned with the core business enable valuable process models from product development to the finished end product.
What can we do for you?
Our range of services within the framework of the IT governance/ IT strategy extends from:
- Cockpit solutions for compliance and risk management (process areas – entire company)
- Project and quality management
- Contract management and strategy development
Our services in detail
Development of IT strategy/IT governance
- Scope definition for IT strategy
- Analysis of the current situation
- Evaluation and target derivation for programs
- Comparison with stakeholder requirements
- Updating and conception of the program
- Implementation plan for the program
- Communication of the program and implementation
- Start of the strategy implementation program
IT-Service Management according to ITIL V3
- Definition of requirements for the service provider
- Development and planning of services
- Implement the new services in existing environments
- Coordination and execution of activities and processes for business users and customers
- Best practice establishment for continuous improvement of service quality
Enterprise Architecture Management
- Structure and optimization of the EAM
- Presentation of benefits
- Development of enterprise architectures and development planning
- Project support
- Planning and control of transformation projects
Risk & Compliance Management
- Analysis of systems, structures and processes
- SWOT analysis, GAP and potential assessment
- Creation of an IT risk concept
- Integration of the IT risk concept into enterprise risk management (ERM)
- Synchronization with existing framework
- Development/implementation of sourcing strategies
- IT reviews, IT benchmarks and due diligence
- Concepts for multi-provider management
- Out tasking concepts IT service disciplines
- Contract and license management
- Interim management for complex service responsibility
Would you like to learn more about potential solutions for your IT governance?
Please contact us!
Your contact person:
Dr. Frank Knauer
Phone: +49 30 6098 1892 0